Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A View From Above

Yes, baby. Say it louder... tell Daddy what you want.

You look so beautiful, so perfect to me- your scent is driving me wild.

I can see your sex getting ready- juicy, swollen, begging for your Master's attention.

Mind- racing. Flesh- dripping with desire. Cock- strong and hard.

Won't let you know how badly I want you. I want you to beg for me. Plead with me. Squirm with anticipation.

Your body quivers, your voice trembles, your eyes penetrate through me into my softened heart.

You've found me out, I give in to your sweet cries for my touch. My hands and lips cannot wait any longer.

Ass. Thighs. Back. Pussy. Mmmm baby... you've missed me. You are ready.

As I enter your you warm, drenched hole, you reach back and grab onto me, pulling me toward you "deeper Daddy, harder Daddy...please"

My babygirl always gets what she wants.

No comments: